Thank you for your interest in the CRF. Browse our open funding opportunities below.
* Annual Grants funding opportunity - 2024 grants round
Outcomes will be advised on 26 October 2023.
* Enabling Grant (Co-funding) opportunity
Ongoing opportunity - assessed annually: Applications submitted by 31 July each year will be assessed and outcomes announced in September
* Register as an Independent Referee
Please register your availability to review and provide independent referee comment during late July-early Sep 2023, for applications to the 2024 Annual Grants round.
Please refer to the website www.crf.org.au for further details.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the peer review process for grant applications to the Channel 7 Children's Research Foundation (CRF) 2024 grants round.
Your contribution is extremely valuable in ensuring that the CRF funds the highest quality research, and in providing applicants with useful, constructive feedback.
Please view some helpful information for reviewers at Submittable: How do I review, make a note on, and rate a submission? | Submittable Help Center
Reviewers are asked to provide comprehensive, objective, and constructive comments, detailed in their justification.
Assessments are anonymous to the applicants; however, a deidentified report will be provided to them. Please do not provide information that identifies researchers or your team.
The maximum per grant allocation is $100K, and reviewing for CRF grants is more like reviewing a journal publication than reviewing for a major grant, such as NHMRC.
Whether you are allocated an application to review will depend on your areas of expertise and the focus of the applications submitted.
If a review is allocated to you, you'll receive a link to the application via email.
As a gesture of goodwill, an e-gift voucher to the value of $AUD100 will be forwarded to reviewers who provide a comprehensive written report.
Shortlisted applicants to the current CRF grant round are generally not contacted to review applications in that round.
You are able to amend or remove your registration at any time.
The Channel 7 Children’s Research Foundation of South Australia Incorporated (CRF) invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) from established and early-career researchers from universities, research institutes, health services and other organisations in South Australia who are seeking co-funding support for NHMRC Partnership and ARC Linkage grant applications.
- Any NHMRC/ARC research proposal relevant to the health, education and/or welfare of children will be considered.
- The maximum support that can be requested is $30K per annum to a maximum of $120K over 4 years.
- Applications can be submitted at any time, and those received by 31 July each year will be assessed by the Research Committee.
- The outcome will be advised at the end of September each year.
- Applicants cannot apply for both the Annual Grants round and the Enabling Grants round concurrently for the same project.
- The number of Enabling Grants awarded will be strictly limited and at the CRF Board’s sole discretion.
- To view a copy of the EOI form before you apply, please go to Documents – Channel 7 Children's Research Foundation (crf.org.au)
- If you experience any technical difficulties with this form, please visit Submittable Help - For Submitters | Submittable
- Please note that you can invite others to collaborate on completing the online form: for further information, please visit How can I invite people to collaborate with me on a submission? | Submittable Help Center